I had my camera attached to the tripod and was waiting for the sunset. Suddenly I looked at my left and saw a duck far away that was coming towards me. I quickly changed my settings and chose a fast shutter speed. While the duck was approaching, I previsualized where I wanted it to be on my frame and adjusted my camera angle slightly. As it was entering my frame, I pressed the shutter. I had only one shot and was fortunate to get the duck where I wanted!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor