Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
A morning storm begins to roll in during fall in the eastern part of Yellowstone National Park. Light and shadows dance across the high peaks of the park, and the snow creates depth to the photograph as the higher peaks become more and more occluded by the falling snow.Winter now begins to descend on the park during fall of 2021. The only thing breaking the silence is the sound of the wind as the snow dampens the surrounding ambient sounds.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor