TAKE PART • WIN $100
This was taken while on a photo workshop to Monument Valley, Arizona. We had gotten up early, before sunrise, and accompanied by the local Navajo guides we traveled into a back part of the park to photograph the Totem Pole as the sun came up and silhouetted the formation. After the sunrise, we observed the surroundings and found many opportunities to photograph sand formations, desert animal tracks, the play of shadows across the numerous dunes. All in all, a satisfying and rewarding photo experience.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor