This image was made very early in the morning at Wakulla Springs in Florida, USA, an area not known for its autumn color. But there were small areas of color provided by the cypress trees that were glowing in the early morning light.
I had my camera on a tripod and took a long exposure and included some of the reflection in the dark water. Fall color does not have to be a riot or reds, oranges, and yellows. There is a beauty of its own in more subtle colors. Later that morning I took a boat ride that brought me quite close to some of the wildlife that makes its home in and along the water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor