Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
October is a great month for fall colors especially in Leavenworth, Washington. The weather looked great so I packed up all my camera gear and made the 2 hour trip to the Bavarian town. Fall colors were at their peak in the town of Leavenworth and in the surrounding area. I decided to head west into the Tumwater Canyon where the Wenatchee river flows. One of the areas on the Wenatchee River where the light was just right was a reservoir called Lake Jolanda. The golden trees were being reflected onto the water and it looked like a watercolor to me. I went to the far end of the river and used my 70-200 lens to capture this image.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor