Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This image was made on the western shore of Mono Lake, California just prior to sunrise. Mono Lake is a large, shallow, saline lake 13 miles long and 8 miles wide, and over one million years old. The lake level has fallen over the past 50 years and numerous tufa formations are now exposed. Calm winds that morning made for a beautiful sunrise reflection on the lake surface. Mono Lake is easily accessible from several small roads and can be photographed any time of year with reliable results.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor