I was waiting for a taxi to go back home when I noticed the moon standing over the city. I checked the situation and chose an abstract-like composition while preserving all the scene's elements. The colours were not crucial in the composition and were distracted from reading the geometries.
The lines in the image look like slings for the moon, suspended over the city like a giant ball.
I had only my RX100 at my disposal at that moment, but the small compact camera demonstrated its power and quality. Not always; a FF is needed!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor