Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Yorkshire Wolds are a little known area of chalk upland in east Yorkshire characterised by these sweeping, glacial valleys which make fascinating interconnected shapes. On this particular summer’s day we were driving through Millington Dale, when this sweeping valley with its swathes of wild flowers caught my eye. I parked the car and climbed a little way up the valley side to give me a bird’s eye view of the valley as it swept away from me. I set my tripod relatively low to the ground to fill the frame with the flowers and used a wide angle lens to capture the full sweep of the valley.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor