TAKE PART • WIN $100
In April 2019 we went for a camping trip to Lake Wallaga, NSW. I had always wanted to go and do a sunrise shoot at Horsehead Rock which can only really be reached on low tides and calm seas as you need to do some rock scrambling around a headland to get to the ideal locations.
I was in luck, the weather was fantastic and the sunrise forecast looked more than promising. It was a warm morning and with the low tide at sunrise the beach sand was pristine and I was the only one there.
With clouds that were gloriously high and just a splash of colour I took this image which is my most favourite to date.
After a very satisfying photography session, I packed up and headed back to have breakfast with my family. A morning I will never forget.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor