Atmospherics on the valley floor of Yosemite are quite the sight and bring character to images that would otherwise be quite pedestrian. In this case the classic view of Yosemite's Half Dome and the Elm tree is softened by the low lying fog generated during sunrise along the Merced River. A classic composition is changed dramatically with the atmospherics of the fog, softening the image and muting the sunrise colors above this iconic rock that dominates the east end of the valley.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor