TAKE PART • WIN $100
The weatherforecast predicted a cloudy but sunny morning and there was low tide at my local pitch at the Northsea. I saw that the rocks of the breakwater where visible. The sky coloured beautiful as i set up my gear. I used a 6 stops ND filter to get a litle bit of detail in the sea. I don't like a totally milky and silky surface, there has to be some waves or patterns visible. To manage the contrast i used a 2 stops hard grid GND placed on the horizon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor