TAKE PART • WIN $100
Minnesota, especially northern Minnesota, is known for its many lakes. In fact, the state has the nickname "the land of 10,000 lakes". Every year, I make at least one trip to a lake home located in the northern part of Minnesota. When I am there, I like to go out onto the lake alone on a canoe before sunrise. The lake is incredibly quiet with wildlife everywhere. There are no other boats and in the canoe, I can silently drift over the water. This photo was taken on one of those mornings.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor