This was an impromptu trip to the Italian Dolomites. We stayed in the Pizzeria immediately behind where this photograph was taken. It became our evening routine to take a stroll around the lake. On one evening, the fog started to roll in, and I was presented with this view.
I didn't have my tripod with me, so it was a high-ISO handheld capture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor