TAKE PART • WIN $100
This picture was taken on a hike towards the Great Aletsch Glacier in Switzerland in late Summer 2017. It's the largest glacier in area coverage in the Alps. Unfortunately, it was the only picture I was able to take on that trekking since I fell pretty ill with a stomach bug shortly after and was glad I made it to our overnight place before returning straight to the valley the next day. Maybe a reason why everything appeared a bit foggy through the lens that day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor