TAKE PART • WIN $100
Some scenes are silent enough to draw you into them. This is the mighty Baldeneysee in Germany which is a huge water body near Essen that has beautiful hiking paths along its circumference provides you with unique views of this huge lake. The frame here is just around the corner and is interesting because of the alley of trees that fall over to the lake and forms the perfect frame. It seems that the unique trees and the reflection forming such a beautiful frame that you can stare and get lost for hours.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor