During my first trip to Iceland, I aimed to realize different pictures of famous places. I was following some fox footprints in the snow, and finally, I reached this hidden-inmost waterfall, so I made this pano, including that with the Kirkjufell at the end of the visualization.
Amazing pure colours and nuances kiss all the snow and give a general touch of charm. Ultimately, finding a different perspective is easy; you have to think about it!Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor