I stumbled upon this scene in one of my favourite places in Slovenia, a valley poetically called the Valley of hundred waterfalls.
I was returning from photographing iced-out waterfalls nearby when I noticed tiny icicles on the edge of the snow nicely hugging the stream. And the morning sun had just illuminated the mountain in the background, so it was only right for me to get low and wet. So this picture results from standing a few minutes in the ice-cold stream and is lovely reminded that sometimes it is worth getting wet to get the picture you want.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor