Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Villars-sur-Ollon is nice little ski resort in the western part of Switzerland. All around the mountains there you can find little "buvette" where you can get good local food and drinks. My wife and I were there enjoying our meal on the terrasse when I noticed this lonely tree in front of a snow covered meadow. I liked the perspective I had from my viewpoint which isolated the tree against the sky. I grabbed my camera which was already mounted with my 70-200mm and just took the shot. Sometimes it's just as easy as this.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor