TAKE PART • WIN $100
Snowshoed in the dark to an elevated position to capture sunrise and sunset light on two of the prominent mountains in the North Cascades National Park. Very difficult to take a bad image in this park. After a four hour drive and a two hour hike in the light did not disappoint. If you are ever in Northwest Washington state do not miss a trip to this park. It is truly one of a kind location regardless of the season you can visit.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor