TAKE PART • WIN $100
"Staircase Icefall and Consolation Creek". Nope, that's not what it's called ! But I called it as such for two reasons. Why Staircase Icefall ? This particular river got frozen only in a span of 2 days and due to fast freezing, it got frozen in multiple Icy Staircase formation towards downstream. You can see it here in the picture. Above each staircase, there is a layer of thin ice and calm water reflecting the beauty of the mountain. Due to lack of my knowledge with such formation, I chose to call it Staircase Icefall. Why Consolation Creek? This creek was so beautiful at sunrise that it was our only worthwhile frame in our rather dull 3-4 days wait-for-the-flight stopover at Whitehorse. That's why I call it Consolation Creek sunrise.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor