While staying at a friend's house on a ski trip, he told me he would love a picture of a Steamboat icon called The More Barn for the entry area in his beautiful new ski home.
Since I only had 3 mornings to capture this photo, I quickly got to work the next day. Unfortunately, mornings 1 and 2 were complete busts with totally overcast skies, so I set out on day 3 with my fingers crossed for Mother Nature to cooperate.
Packed and ready to head to the airport for my flight, I set up in the location I had scoped out previously and waited for sunrise. While initially quite bland and unimpressive, as the sun rose, the sky turned pink, then this incredible yellow-orange color for just a few minutes. Mission accomplished! Enjoy!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor