TAKE PART • WIN $100
My husband and I decided to turn a senior photo shoot I was hired to do into a romantic weekend away from the kids. We drove three hours away to Eastern Washington, which is vastly different than Western Washington where we live. We live where there’s rain for 8 months and mostly Evergreen trees. Eastern Washington is mostly desert and plain and farmland, hot and dry in the summer and cold and snowy in the winter. The terrain was just so different and beautiful to me, I look forward to going back.
It was sunny with some clouds and the clouds made cool shadows on the rolling hills right by where we were staying in a little cabin nestled in between apple orchards in Naches, Washington.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor