Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Moving up from Pezi dam and towards Karkinagri village on the southeast through the plateaus of Atheras ridge, also known as Pramnos, and looking towards Melissa top, Ikaria island is a true gem. The landscape is full of contrasts, with steep rocky locations and places with dense woodland and other vegetation. In Atheras there are large layers of beautiful white and gray marbles. However, it's totally inaccessible from the southern side. There, the cliffs drop abruptly from 1033 m. to almost the level of the sea, making the view to the eastern Ikarian sea really breathtaking. This one is shot at the dam of the Pezi village, which is used as a water reservoir for the island.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor