My wife and I love to explore, and this was our first time in the Northeast. It also happened to coincide with our 25th anniversary AND peak autumn colors. After travelling through Connecticut and upstate New York, we spent the night outside Stowe, Vermont.
My wife always loves to hike, especially to waterfalls. We found Moss Glen Falls on the map and quickly hiked up the rain to find this beautiful waterfall. The day was perfect for long exposures, so I set up and snapped a few pictures. Due to the off-and-on rain, there weren't many people milling about, so again, a perfect day for waterfall photography with peak autumn colors.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor