Some trees demand your attention, and this tree was one of them. The photo was taken at Boyd Conservation Area in Maple, Ontario, Canada.
It was a calm and misty and overcast morning. It had rained the night before, so the foliage had a beautiful saturation. The combination of intense color, shape and form of the tree drew me in.
There is a lot going on in the frame, and I feel that the flat lighting helped to subdue the confusion a bit.
Overall, I am grateful to have experienced such a tranquil morning and the opportunity to share it with you.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor