Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I get to travel to Connecticut, USA, about twice a year, so I try to plan to go around late spring/early summer and/or the fall. The only time I could go this year was in early fall, and the colors were just starting to develop, so I had to make the best of the conditions at hand.
Burr State Park is located in central Connecticut, and this creek is just off one of the trails. I hiked all up and down, over and around rocks large and small, and finding all sorts of scenes. Of all the shots I took that day I liked this one the best. It was an overcast morning, which created the nice soft light I prefer for shooting running waters in the woods. Because it was early fall there was a nice color palette of yellows, greens and some orange in the fallen leaves. I definitely plan on going back to this location again.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor