Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Located in the exit of Athens, towards the Peloponnese peninsula, The "Mediterranean Sky" ship lays there quite a few years, making it an attraction to many photographers. The waters are mostly calm there, due to the fact that the area is surrounded from the Saronic gulf and the island of Salamis. The Shipwreck of "Mediterannean Sky" lies to its side, making it have a good symmetrical balance between in and out of the water. The reflections of the remains on the water makes it feel as it is it's surreal continuity. Like half a dream, half real.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor