Lake Powell is a landscape photographers paradise. The lake is extremely low offering some new and exciting opportunities. On this particular morning I was out chasing a sunrise that was a complete bust. I hung out a little while longer when I noticed the Mammatus clouds beginning to form. I was hoping that the wind that usually accompanies Mammatus clouds would be nonexsistant. I got lucky and the sky exploded. The wind was calm enough for a few minutes to catch a beautiful reflection on the lake. It ended up being a beautiful morning
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor