My first trip to Portland Bill was an all-day affair. I'd started out at Lyme Regis for the dawn, but as the people started to appear, I decided to move along the coast for something more 'rugged'. Portland Bill offers a fantastic location. Within a few meters, you have access to seascapes, landscapes, industrial scenes, and quirky island life. I had to wait until the sun was going down and the tide was low before this scene fulfilled what I wanted of it. After clambering down onto the lower levels with my kit. It was a relatively easy capture. Just a few breaking waves to dodge and a short wait for other visitors to wander out of the scene and I had it in the bag along with several hundred others!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor