My first trip to Portland Bill was an all-day affair. I'd started out at Lyme Regis for the dawn, but as the people started to appear, I decided to move along the coast for something more 'rugged'. Portland Bill offers a fantastic location. Within a few meters, you have access to seascapes, landscapes, industrial scenes, and quirky island life. I had to wait until the sun was going down and the tide was low before this scene fulfilled what I wanted of it. After clambering down onto the lower levels with my kit. It was a relatively easy capture. Just a few breaking waves to dodge and a short wait for other visitors to wander out of the scene and I had it in the bag along with several hundred others!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor