I love the fog. On this winter morning, the local lake was enshrouded in a dense fog, but as I got close to the shoreline, the ripples in the sand beneath the still green waters caught my eye. I felt that the distant float plane at the dock added just the right element. So with the underwater ripples leading the eye and stealing the show, I decided to keep the plane just barely in the frame. I loved that the fog hid all the other elements in the distance.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor