Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I had often seen this lone tree while driving past on my journey between Ballymoney and Ballymena in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. I believed that given the right conditions it would make a reasonable sunrise image.
So one morning I hauled myself out of bed hoping that there would be a reasonable sunrise and drove the 30 minute journey to the location which is next to the road. I arrived about 45 minutes before sunrise and set up my equipment and waited.
I was not disappointed with the sight that met my eyes. The sky transformed into a glorious colour and remained like this for about 20 minutes before the sun rose above the horizon. I returned home a happy guy.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor