Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In early June we spent 5 days at Coquille Point in Bandon, Oregon. Each morning saw thick low level clouds and occasional fog. By noon, skies were clearing and afternoons were sunny Typically as the sun approaches the horizon in the evening, the clouds again thicken. On this day, the skies remained clear. Thinking there was a chance the sun would be visible as it reached the horizon, after hiding behind this last low cloud deck, I positioned myself on the bluff about 30 meters (100 feet) above the Pacific Ocean below. Alas, this image was the last rays of the sun on that day. The sun failed to appear below the cloud deck and the sky gradually turned darker and darker shades of grey.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor