This is Cascade Falls in Yosemite National Park. In April and May these falls are at their peak. In the summer months they are dry. There is a pull-off place to park off of Big Oak Flat Road to stop and photograph them. I like to photograph the falls in the morning before the sun hits them. I prefer total shade then I can take long exposures and get that silky water look. This is an HDR photo of five photographs combined into one.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor