Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
lulissat Icefjords is an amazing place to visit and photograph. I was lucky to visit this place in September 2021 just when it re-opened for foreign travelers and with strict quotas. As a result, very little number of tourists was in the area, and we had the feeling to be alone while sailing between these giants of ice. We spent several days out at sea tracking the lights and the icebergs. The long focal is very suitable to photograph icebergs, this allows focusing on one and isolate it from the rest.
This photo was taken just after sunset when the light becomes magical. The pink sky contrasts very well with the blue of the ice.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor