TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Himalayan state of Uttarakhand. Almost 90% of the state is mountainous. The Mountain people who depend on natural ecosystems and ecosystem services for their day to day living are likely to be severely affected by climate change.
When I shoot a photo I already know if the final image will be black and white or colour , it is depends that which mode I m shooting in camera– but I think mostly all camera offers a Black and white mode in the shooting mode. some images are more suitable for black and white, especially high contract.
elements of composition like texture, shape, form, lines, and contrast. Experiment with shooting and processing black and white images and figure out which resonates with you more.
How I am lucky because as a photographer I have opportunity in travel around the India. Fortunately, there are plenty of natural places for landscape photographers to visit and , capture comeliness photos. Nowadays the phone such a good technology so you can also click a good photo from Phone.
I m planning to photography the Himalayan mountans at the specific location, like Auli , India. You often get such a view in the Auli in the morning and evening, when the sun falls on the top of the hills.I had a much better understanding of the area and had a much more precise idea of where I would want to go.
The weather here is not known, it is sunny in the morning and after a few hours it also rains. Sunrise and sunset are the optimal times for me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor