TAKE PART • WIN $100
One morning photographing a vineyard in the laconic plain the weather changed our plans. It darkened sharply and a very strong wind started. We had to stop photographing and went to the building of the space to protect ourselves. A relatively warm for the season the day after the heavy rain and the strong wind the sky started to open revealing this image in front of my eyes! The snow-capped Taygetos together with the plane trees by the river and the huge old eucalyptus covered with ivy compose a strong landscape characteristic of the Greek nature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor