TAKE PART • WIN $100
I went to Scotland with friends for a photo excursion. One morning, on the Isle of Skye, I opened the door to this spectacular sight. I was blown away by the colours, the fog and the mountains’ patterns and lines. I used a 284 mm focal length (35 mm equiv.) to eternalize this magical moment. What a scene to start a day! For me, Isle of Skye is a photographer’s paradise. One week in paradise is too short. I will have to go back.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor