This beautiful Vermont Morgan Horse farm is not far from me. I am very lucky to live in a beautiful mountain valley in Vermont, so I always try to have my camera in the car. This scene is on a backroad with multiple interesting views.
Driving past this farm, I saw the sunset happening, turned around, and everything fell into place. I have photographed this scene in all seasons; sometimes you get lucky, and Mother Nature cooperates.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor