In autumn, I travelled to the Mangystau region of Kazakhstan by off-road vehicle accompanied by local guides. Just before sunset, we arrived in an area called Valle dei Castelli.
At dawn, and after a night spent in a tent, I was waiting for the sunlight to illuminate the spiers in front of me.
The first light coloured the clouds in the sky, and the mountains were illuminated by a soft reflective glow, which enhanced their characteristics.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor