I had seen these strong shadows in the past while skiing at Loveland Resort, but this day the sun, sky, mountains, and shadows were coming together just as I hoped. It took a few trips (aah shucks!) up Chair 6 to watch for the long shadows to be spread just the way I was hoping for and to get longer as they formed on the snow. I used the smallest aperture possible to get the star effect of the sun and details of the shadows.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor