In Minnesota, winter can last up to six months. Many peopled do not look forward to winter, but not me. As much as I hate being cold, I love the changing scenery. While snow and ice frustrate most people, I see it as a photo opportunity. I've learned to drive on snow and ice, so I can get out to take photos during any ice or snow storm. When temperature warm up during the winter, we can also get fog. I love how the fog can soften any subject. In this photo, I especially like how the fog gets thicker as one looks up the photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor