The beginning of the New Year in north Poland is very cold, with temperatures dropping below minus 20 degrees Celsius. Photographing in such conditions becomes faster, whether you want it or not.
The best way to find a good spot is to drive with a heated car and make short hops/hop-offs to take the picture, and that's the way I found this quiet winter scene. Hills around Dymer village on Warmia were covered in snow, even without touching saturation in postprocess, color pallete was almost monochromatic.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor