TAKE PART • WIN $100
I had driven up to the Marble Canyon area of Northern Arizona before sunrise with the expectation of getting good early light. Summer in Arizona means the sun comes up very early and at first things weren't working out. No matter what I tried I couldn't find the shot I wanted and decided to drive away from the cliffs. As I rounded a bend in the highway I saw the shot I wanted and was able to get both the great light and the clouds which was an indication of the coming monsoon rains. This image was worth getting up at 3AM and driving for a couple of hours.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor