Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Reflections are one of my favorite things to photograph. The quiet and the stillness creating such a mirror image just excites me. The day before this photograph was taken it was rainy and dreary and cold. At night that rain turned to snow gracing the mountain high mountain peaks. The clouds still lay low on the water but started to rise as the sun came up. The peaks glowed orange with the first light. The aspens were amazing. The clear blue sky reflected in the lake below. I was the only photographer there and so happy to have such solitude.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor