Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The watchtower 'De Flaes' is created in 2011 and provides a nice view over the unaccessible nature reserve 'De Flaes' and 'Het Goorven'. During the golden hour I was waiting for some nicely colored skies, but it never happened as envisioned. The tower is an open construction made of trees from the area. Unfortunately I was not alone on the platform at 22m height. Some other people were constantly walking around, making the whole tower move to and fro constantly. As I really wanted the small ripples from the lake disappear I needed a shutter speed of at least 1 sec. This panorama is composed of only 2 photo's.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor