Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
My wife and I made our first National Park trip to Glacier National Park on a warm day in July. I have to say that Glacier National Park just blew us away with its majestic beauty. It was early evening when we visited Lake McDonald. My goal was to get to the lake early to grab as good spot to capture the Milky Way. As the sun began to sink low in the sky the glare on the lake water began to lessen and the different colored pebbles began to come into view.
I set my camera on a tripod with a 28mm lens very low to the water so I could capture not only the beautiful golden light coming through the mountains in the distance but also the colorful pebbles in the foreground. I usually work in black and white, but for this image the colored pebbles would have been lost in translation.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor