Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
*Perspective swith* was taken in the south of Slovenia. With this image I want to show the possibilities that come to live, when you swith an image upside down. You can still see a lot of detail but you also know that there is somthing unusual going on. It creates tension and immediately draws the viewer into the Image. The more quiet mornings are often a great time for shooting those kind of images. Additionally the fog is a great thing.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor