Having spent the day before in the Vosges mountains in France taking moody pictures in the forest I was on my early drive home. Since it there had been several thunderstorms and quite an abundance of rainfall with a drop in temperatures the area was very humid. On my drive home I took the smaller road around the lake, where fog banks were creating a special atmosphere.
With the trees turning all sorts of autumnal colours I had to stop and take everything in. An entire series of pictures with fog, occasional sun rays, mirror effect on the black water of the lake and the dark trees was created. This is just one of the pictures which captures the dark atmosphere once you only have diffused light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor