TAKE PART • WIN $100
I always enjoy visiting the mountains during the spring season, when the weather is so quikly changing, and when you enjoy fogs, ice melting, etc. The Seven Rila Lakes are a group of glacial lakes, located in the northwestern part of Rila Mountain, Bulgaria. Their names comes after their shapes and qualities. The highest one is the Tear Lake (at 2535m altitude), gaining it's name for it's crystal-clear water.
The next one is the Eye Lake. With it's depth of 37.5 meters it is the deepest glacial lake on the whole Balkan peninsula. Then follows the so-called Kidney Lake, because of it's shape. It is the second deepest lake within the group (28m, located on 2282m altitude). The next one is the Twin (27.5m at 2243m), then the Three leaf - 6.5m at 2216m (where the picture has been taken from), the Fish lake (the shallowest) - 2.5m at 2184m and the Lower one (11m at 2095m altitude).
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor