Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Studland is a truly stunning landscape. Situated on the south coast of England, the protected area is home to sand dunes, peat bog, alder and willow carr and the freshwater lagoon of Little Sea as well as all six species of native British reptile, including the rare sand lizard and smooth snake. Visit in high summer and you’ll find the heathland clothed in purple heather and yellow gorse while wetter areas are alive with dragonflies.
I visited the park on a hot summer afternoon with the intention of capturing the unique dune terrain and its proximity to the English Channel. The contrasting textures and vivid colours of the flora led me to take to the sky as I wanted to highlight the intricate nature of coastal ecosystems.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor